As one of Europe’s leading patent firms, we offer a complete and unrivalled service in all aspects of patent protection.
Our services include:
- Preparing and filing patent applications and steering them through the application process to grant
- Advocacy on behalf of our clients at UKIPO and European Patent Office hearings in appeals and opposition cases
- Providing patentability and freedom to practice opinions
- Register checks and Prior Art searches using a variety of online databases
- Watching services to identify key developments within competitors’ IP portfolios
- Obtaining Supplementary Protection Certificates for medicinal and plant protection products
- Negotiating and drafting licences and other technology transfer agreements
- Preparing investor reports for stock market listings
- Litigation advice and support
- Advising on semiconductor topography rights
- Obtaining protection for plant varieties
We have specialists in all major technical disciplines including, mechanical, electronic & electrical engineering, physics, chemistry and biotechnology. This in-depth technical knowledge, combined with market knowledge and professional expertise, provides clients with the reassurance that our patent service is fully aligned with your commercial goals.
To support our clients internationally, we maintain excellent working relationships with leading patent practices throughout the world. This ensures that we are able to deliver an unrivalled and seamless service wherever our clients need it.
Should litigation become necessary, our Contentious Practice group has extensive experience of instructing specialist barristers in the UK and active involvement in the ensuing legal proceedings.