This privacy notice details how Withers & Rogers LLP (data controller) uses and protects the information you provide to the firm via this website.
The organisation is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Any information supplied from which you can be identified will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement
As part of our marketing activity, the organisation collects and processes personal data relating to prospects and clients. Withers & Rogers is committed to being transparent about how it collects and uses that data and to meeting data protection requirements.
This policy is effective from 25th May 2018 and will be updated as required on an ongoing basis.
- What information do we collect?
The organisation collects the following information about you:
- Your first and last name
- Job title
- Email address
- Telephone number
The organisation collects personal data about you through your completion of the ‘enquiry form’ and ‘subscription to marketing communications’ options on the website.
- How do we use personal information?
We require your personal information in order to communicate with you. We use this information in the following ways:
- To provide you with information about our services and any industry updates;
- To send promotional emails and materials about our products and services or other information which we think you may find interesting;
- Internal record keeping; and
- To manage our business performance, assessing client satisfaction, conducting tests on new or existing new systems.
We will not share, rent or sell your personal data outside the firm, The only exception being where we are required to share your information with any third parties who provide services on our behalf.
- What legal basis do we have for processing your personal data?
We will only use your personal data for lawful purposes such as:
- Where it is necessary for our legitimate interests and your interests and fundamental rights do not override these interests;
- Where you have given the organisation clear and valid consent.
- How do we secure your personal data?
The organisation takes the security of your data seriously. It has internal policies and controls in place to ensure that your data is not lost, accidentally destroyed, misused or disclosed, and is not accessed except by our employees in the proper performance of their duties.
- Data Retention
The firm will retain your personal data for as long as is necessary through the course of our working relationship with you, or as required by the law.
- Your rights
Under GDPR, we respect the right for you to have access and control of your personal data. You have the following rights:
- To access and obtain a copy of your data on request;
- To require the organisation to change incorrect or incomplete data;
- To require the organisation to delete or stop processing your data, for example where the data is no longer necessary for the purposes of processing; and
- To object to the processing of your data where the organisation is relying on its legitimate interests as the legal ground for processing.
If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact our Head of Marketing & BD, Philip Corbett.
You have the right to take any complaints about how we process your personal data to the Information Commissioner’s Office.
- To unsubscribe
All marketing emails will include an option to unsubscribe from future communications. Alternatively, you can contact our marketing department directly on 01926 310700.