Are you with a start-up or growing company, and interested in capturing value in your business? Withers & Rogers in association with Plerith are hosting a free webinar series, giving you the opportunity to question our patent attorneys about IP and how it applies to your business.
Withers & Rogers is one of Europe’s largest dedicated intellectual property firms, with offices across the UK and Europe.
Over the course of the series, we will be covering IP topics of interest to growing companies, including:
- What is Intellectual Property (IP)? – Thursday 7 May 2020
- IP during the Covid-19 crisis – Thursday 14 May 2020
- IP in an economic downturn – Thursday 21 May 2020
- How long does it take and how much? – Thursday 28 May 2020
- What IP does my competitor have? – Thursday 4 June 2020
- How to make money out of IP – Thursday 11 June 2020
- What are the risks of infringing IP? – Thursday 18 June 2020
- Can I use IP as an offensive or defensive weapon? – Thursday 25 June 2020
- Can I file a patent by myself? – Thursday 2 July 2020
- Searching – Thursday 9 July 2020
- How to get the best out of a Patent Attorney? – Thursday 16 July 2020
- Can I use IP to attract investment? – Thursday 23 July 2020
- How to create an IP strategy – Thursday 30 July 2020
- Patents in software and AI – Thursday 6 August 2020
If you are interested in taking part in this interactive webinar series, please contact Mica Warner at email@example.com or +44 117 925 3030. We will contact you nearer the time with a link to access the webinar.
We look forward to you joining us for one of our future clinics.